2018 Review

We are just a day away from 2019! Now is a great opportunity to reflect back on 2018. It has been a year of hard work, innovation, and success. I ran 2,276 miles in 2018 and set a personal record (PR) in the 5k by over a minute and the marathon by over 8 minutes.

9AFEF956-E8F3-43ED-842C-471CC6920482.JPG

Here is my 2018 monthly mileage:

I also spent many hours strength training, swimming, stretching, foam rolling, and doing headspace - all to help with my running and to stay balanced. Cassie and Miles want you to know they spent 90% of their time looking like the picture on the left and the other 10% looking like the picture on the right. :)

Here are my favorites from 2018:

Running Goals for 2019:

  • Half Marathon = Sub 1:30

  • Marathon = Sub 3:05

Here is my review from 2017.

What were some of your favorites from 2018? What are your goals for 2019?