Hello! My name is Jenny and I am a physical therapist. I work in outpatient, inpatient, cardiac, and pulmonary rehab settings. I have my Doctorate of Physical Therapy and my Bachelors in Nutrition and Food Science.
As a physical therapist, I enjoy treating a variety of patients of all ages and abilities. I hope to share my knowledge to help athletes get a step ahead, stay strong, and prevent injury. I balance my running with good nutrition, strength training, stability exercises, and dynamic flexibility.
I was a gymnast for the first part of my life and I competed club gymnastics nationally, but I always mixed in some running and racing. In college, I gradually started running more and more and I ran my first marathon in 2013. I live in New England with my husband and our rescued mutts Cassie and Miles.
- May 2018 - Sugarloaf Marathon - 3:22:15
- October 2017 - GMAA Marathon - 3:19:51 (PR) 1st female
- April 2017 - Boston Marathon - 3:28:42
- October 2016 - New Hampshire Marathon - 3:26:32
- October 2015 - Maine Marathon - 3:25:31
- April 2015 - Boston Marathon - 3:35:45
- October 2014 - GMAA Marathon - 3:28:23
- May 2014 - Maine Coast Marathon - 3:30:41
- October 2013 - Empire State Marathon - 3:39:56
- May 2013 - Shires of Vermont - 3:40:21
- April 2018 - Half Marathon Unplugged - 1:31:59
- September 2017 - Charlotte Covered Bridge Half - 1:31:42 (PR)
- May 2016 - Middlebury Maple Run - 1:37:18
- October 2012 - GMAA Half - 1:43:37
- November 2017 - Middlebury Turkey Trot - 42:11 (PR) 1st female
- August 2017 - Kingdom Run - 43:55
- March 2015 - Kaynor Sap Run - 46:56